Edge Pulsar LT Programmer

willyR1er

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
120
Just wanting to see if anyone else has one of these installed and what settings are you using.

I have had it for about 1 month and love this thing! Mostly wanted it for the ability to change tire size (correct the speedo) and disable the auto start, but the throttle booster settings feel like night and day difference. Really cool that I can adjust that on the fly too. I try to keep it at the stock setting for the throttle boost but love that if I want the fun mode (setting 5) a few hits of the steering wheel buttons and I'm there!
 

Installed mine last weekend as well as a JLT catch can. I'm really enjoying it so far.
20210901_144253.jpg
20210901_144242.jpg
 

Just wanting to see if anyone else has one of these installed and what settings are you using.

I have had it for about 1 month and love this thing! Mostly wanted it for the ability to change tire size (correct the speedo) and disable the auto start, but the throttle booster settings feel like night and day difference. Really cool that I can adjust that on the fly too. I try to keep it at the stock setting for the throttle boost but love that if I want the fun mode (setting 5) a few hits of the steering wheel buttons and I'm there!
Glad to learn your loving your Pulsar LT and that it is working. I've had my Pulsar LT for about 3 weeks now. I like the auto stop/start delete, also the DFM delete, I haven't made any changes to the TPMS adjustments or the tire size adjustment or the gear adjustment as I am still running the OEM wheels and tires. I agree the first time I toggled the throttle response up it was surprising. After a few days I ended up running the throttle response at -15%.

My main reason for my purchase was to disable the speed limiter (I later learned that in reality the Pulsar LT only raises the speed limiter to 140 mph which is probably faster than I want, or the truck is able to go) As luck would have it, that is the only feature that is not working for me.

So I was wondering if you've had a chance to log a top speed?

Do you own an R1?
 

I haven’t had the truck over 90 for me so I’m not sure on where it really tops out, but I did set my limit to to 140 (no plans to ever be close to that) and no issues or errors.
I have bikes for speed, sold my R1 currently have a ZX-6r track bike.
Hopefully you can figure out the issue on the pulsar. I would think they can figure it out.
Lately I’ve been running my throttle booster at level 3. Still enjoying it! Just swapped my tires today and finally using the tire size adjustment.
 

Ran into my first issue after correcting for the tires, cruise control was acting up. Speed up, then down, back and forth. Seems like the corrected speedo is not matching the cruise control, speedo showed 75 while cruise control green light showed 72. When truck starts cruise at 75, then slows to 72, once at 72 speeds up to 75…. Adaptive cruise and normal both do it.
To be fair I have not updated yet as a separate OBD2 port to usb cable is needed to update ( just ordered one). Hopefully there is a fix already for this in an update if not I’ll have to reach out to them.
I’ll update this post after I get the cable and check for any updates.
 

The updates fixed the issue, cruise control working normal again and speedo correct!
Also the set cruise control speed on the little green light matches the speedo too.
Sorry no speed test for me, I did end up putting the speed limit to 110 from 140. I still will never be going that fast, lol.
 

The updates fixed the issue, cruise control working normal again and speedo correct!
Also the set cruise control speed on the little green light matches the speedo too.
Sorry no speed test for me, I did end up putting the speed limit to 110 from 140. I still will never be going that fast, lol.
Good to hear that the issues you were having were resolved.

FYI - After updating my Pulsar LT I noticed that some of the settings had been set back to the default/other settings. For example, my speedo was set to 110mph instead of 140mph. After I reconfigured, it says it's set correctly now I haven't tested it yet. My DFM had was set to "Enabled" as well. I'm thinking that after an update you may have to go back through everything and verify your settings
 

New Posts

Most reactions

Back
Top