Carbon Pro BedRug

smartmoney

Reaction score
I am doing the little upgrades to my truck. I have the Carbon Pro bed & I HATE HATE the inside of the bed. You could put bricks in the bed and they would slide around. I'm looking to wrap it in the BedRug but they don't do the carbon Pro. Any idea on why?
I then went looking for a bed mat, cant find one of those either.
Wheel liners ----- nope! (i just want them to clean up the look ) I guess the CP is a pig-in-a-poke.
At least I can get a Bak x4s for it

Look for the liners from gm. My 21 Denali has them. I used a cut to fit a rubber bed mat from orschelns farm store. Takes some time to cut to fit.

Why not this one?
1674568305499.png

Good reading.

I've been through the accessories pages quite a few times, just like being a kid, I just scrolled through the pictures. "Knowing" a white painted box wasn't a carbon pro, not worth my time reading.

Good reading.

I've been through the accessories pages quite a few times, just like being a kid, I just scrolled through the pictures. "Knowing" a white painted box wasn't a carbon pro, not worth my time reading.
yeah, the photos definitely don't match the specific item. I think I originally found it on someone else's build post, but haven't ordered my own yet. It's on a very long list of planned mods! lol

I actually have that one on order after stumbling across it while looking at the accessories page while sitting at the dealer getting my oil changed & deciding on what i was going to order with my 50% off coupon and GM points BUT i really wanted the bedrug. I also wanted the swing out tool boxes but again not for carbon pro. :(

I actually have that one on order after stumbling across it while looking at the accessories page while sitting at the dealer getting my oil changed & deciding on what i was going to order with my 50% off coupon and GM points BUT i really wanted the bedrug. I also wanted the swing out tool boxes but again not for carbon pro. :(
How/where did you get a 50% coupon?

How/where did you get a 50% coupon?
Laura GMC is a big truck dealer in my area and I purchased a Truck from them (not my AT4) The service/parts dept sent me a 50% off accessories coupon up to $250 savings. I didn't ask why I got it, just assumed that's why.

Back