Build Time/Delivery Time

bdeardorf

Reaction score
Ordered my AT4 1500 truck end of January. Truck actually showed complete the first week of March but has been sitting at the shipping yard in Silao Guanajuato Mexico with an expected delivery date between March and June! Anyone have a ballpark time frame it usually takes for shipping from Mexico? Dealer knows nothing other than I should have it before June. Just wondering what is the average delay between production and shipping, if coming from the Mexico plant. It has only been a month but starting to get anxious.

Ordered my AT4 1500 truck end of January. Truck actually showed complete the first week of March but has been sitting at the shipping yard in Silao Guanajuato Mexico with an expected delivery date between March and June! Anyone have a ballpark time frame it usually takes for shipping from Mexico? Dealer knows nothing other than I should have it before June. Just wondering what is the average delay between production and shipping, if coming from the Mexico plant. It has only been a month but starting to get anxious.
Good luck my man. No one really knows. Mine was built in Mexico as well. Took about a month and change transit.

Most reactions

Back