Back seat rattle !!!!!!!!!!!! Un drivable

Paveslave

Reaction score
So I brought my truck to the dealer after I bought it because the back seat rattles so bad It is making me want to drive off a cliff, they fixes nothing. I looked at the forum and found the little piece that hangs down and I tried everything until I ended up drilling out the rivet and that didn’t fix it. It has been at the dealer for almost a week this time. Kinda ridiculous. I tried to post a video on here so people could see how bad it is but It keeps telling me they are too large so here is a little clip. Anyone else have this issue ? My favorite part is when they tell me they can’t hear anything when they drive it…… sooooo you didn’t drive it.

I have one too, though not as loud but that same vibrating sound. Between music and my wife talking, I try to ignore it but again, not as loud as yours.

Good God, I would've stopped at the side of the road with a wreaking bar to find it!

You need someone who can hear, set back there, not in a seat belt, to find the culprit. I volunteer.

I have a 23 AT4X now, no issues like that thankfully. But the 2020 AT4 I traded for my 23 AT4X had a constant squeak from the passenger pillar area. I tried in vain to find out what was causing the squeak. The dealership tried 3 times and could never find it. I am very glad not to have to listen to that constant squeak any longer.

Good God, I would've stopped at the side of the road with a wreaking bar to find it!

You need someone who can hear, set back there, not in a seat belt, to find the culprit. I volunteer.
I told the dealer I am about to drive it off mount rose highway and see if the 3,000 foot drop stops it.

Check the emergency tire change kit, the two little bent metal wheel chocks can rattle against each other and it sounds kind of like that if the thumb screw isn’t tight.

Check the emergency tire change kit, the two little bent metal wheel chocks can rattle against each other and it sounds kind of like that if the thumb screw isn’t tight.
With everything removed from the back including the seat it still does it I think it’s the
Vents.

So I told the dealer I thought it was he vents after seven days of being in the shop. They ordered new ones and told me they should be in in four weeks.

So are they returning your truck for the next month? Tape'em up and crack your window to let air escape while closing door.

Back