Auto high beam question

Assuming it's the same as the 1500's, there's a button on the end of the turn signal stock. Just push it and you'll see a message on the DIC that should say it's activated.

High beams only activate over a certain speed (something random like 26mph, check you manual) and if there are no headlights or taillights directly in front of you.

It also will not work if you have the fog lights on. It must be dark. Switch in auto push the switch on the end of the blinkers. You should see a green light in the dash come on
i think thats my problem i always have my fog lights on!

Have anyone notice the auto high beams have problems when it's raining? Mine seem to sense a lot of reflection of roads/signs that keep them from activating when it's raining. I also got behind a box truck the other night that had a really shiny paint job and the reflection from it sent my auto beams in to a frenzy. Off on, Off on...

I only activate them when travelling on the sea to sky highway when we travel out to Whistler; extremely handy for navigating bends and turns in mountain roads if I'm not following another truck or something. For me they have worked flawlessly in rain or snow.

Have anyone notice the auto high beams have problems when it's raining? Mine seem to sense a lot of reflection of roads/signs that keep them from activating when it's raining. I also got behind a box truck the other night that had a really shiny paint job and the reflection from it sent my auto beams in to a frenzy. Off on, Off on...
I noticed tonight that they seem to have trouble with packed snow/ice on the asphalt. There must be enough glare at times to reflect enough light into the sensor that shuts the high beams off/on.

I've had similar questions regarding the intelibeams or auto dim on my 2022 2500. I just find the feature. I would be so surprised if a 2022 AT4 doesn't have the option by that appears to be the case. Curious if anyone owns the same truck that's figured this out.

I've had similar questions regarding the intelibeams or auto dim on my 2022 2500. I just find the feature. I would be so surprised if a 2022 AT4 doesn't have the option by that appears to be the case. Curious if anyone owns the same truck that's figured this out.

Depends on how your truck is optioned.

Inteillybeam is part of the premium and up packages.

What are there, 3 packages? Premium, premium plus and premium preferred?

And then you have the refresh, I don't know what packages are on the refresh.

Are the X and AEV considered a model or just trim?

Before the refresh Denali was the model and Ultimate was a trim. Then gm made a Denali Ultimate model.

What are there, 3 packages? Premium, premium plus and premium preferred?

And then you have the refresh, I don't know what packages are on the refresh.

Are the X and AEV considered a model or just trim?

Before the refresh Denali was the model and Ultimate was a trim. Then gm made a Denali Ultimate model.
X is the model and AEV is the trim

Back