AT4X leveling kit

New member here from PA. Picked up my AT4X Saturday and wanted to see if anyone’s heard of any options to level the truck. Talked to ready lift on their at4 lift and why they specifically state it’s not for at4x or zr2, and basically got a “it’s too new and we haven’t got one in yet to try it out” answer. And that makes sense. They are worried about over lifting and angle of cv.
Anyone hear of any other options?

My at4x is at the dealership after months of wait. I spoke to 4 wheel parts today about level kit and currently no one makes one. They said give it 3-6 months and someone will have one out.
Can you comment on how you like the truck? The 18” wheels/tires look so small on mine in the picture the dealer sent me.

New member here from PA. Picked up my AT4X Saturday and wanted to see if anyone’s heard of any options to level the truck. Talked to ready lift on their at4 lift and why they specifically state it’s not for at4x or zr2, and basically got a “it’s too new and we haven’t got one in yet to try it out” answer. And that makes sense. They are worried about over lifting and angle of cv.
That is exactly what I’m hearing.

Get a set of UCAs from Bajakits, and swap the stock shocks for Kings.. but that would defeat the purpose of getting the AT4x vs the regular AT4.
Which is why I went with a 6.2 AT4, I always swap shocks, wheels and tires on my trucks. The AT4x makes no sense if you'll be modifying the suspension in any way.

(But that's just me. My opinion. Everyone thinks different.)

My at4x is at the dealership after months of wait. I spoke to 4 wheel parts today about level kit and currently no one makes one. They said give it 3-6 months and someone will have one out.
Can you comment on how you like the truck? The 18” wheels/tires look so small on mine in the picture the dealer sent me.
I really like the truck. The tire and wheel package is a smaller than I’m used to ( my previous ride was a lifted Denali HD).
I may try a little larger tire in the future after the newness goes away.

So far I love the truck. The tech inside is awesome, the ride is great and I love the pull of the 6.2. I’m coming from a 2011 f150 with the 5.0 that I leveled and had 35x12x20’s on, so the new shoes do seem small. Larger tires are on the horizon

Get a set of UCAs from Bajakits, and swap the stock shocks for Kings.. but that would defeat the purpose of getting the AT4x vs the regular AT4.
Which is why I went with a 6.2 AT4, I always swap shocks, wheels and tires on my trucks. The AT4x makes no sense if you'll be modifying the suspension in any way.

(But that's just me. My opinion. Everyone thinks different.)
I ordered an at4 in October, dealer called in Jan saying gm didn’t accept the order yet and I was in need of a new ride. Asked what they had coming and this was being built so didn’t have many choices. No regrets though

Picked mine up little over a week ago. From what I’m seeing, not much aftermarket available… guessing they haven’t had time to get ahold of one and validate fitment and such.

Picked mine up little over a week ago. From what I’m seeing, not much aftermarket available… guessing they haven’t had time to get ahold of one and validate fitment and such.
How do you like? Any feedback? Mine is ready for pickup at dealer but undecided. Was supersized how small the tire/wheel package is. I’m sure once a level kit is out bigger tires can go on.

How do you like? Any feedback? Mine is ready for pickup at dealer but undecided. Was supersized how small the tire/wheel package is. I’m sure once a level kit is out bigger tires can go on.
I like it. I’m coming off a 21 RAM Limited so I need to adjust to the “truck ride” since the RAMs suspension (ride quality) is unmatched. Interior fit and finish is far better than any other GM I’ve owned. 10 speed trans is a bit finicky at parking lot speeds. Overall, just glad I was able to get ahold of one given the limited inventory. Dealer forced “market adjustment” on me which sucks… but…. I also could have opted not to buy it.

Most reactions

Back