AT4X - AMP Research Steps

Just curious, why do they say will not work? Nothing on between the axles changed. I have them on my 2022 AT4x

Check out Rough Country...they just recently came out with their version of power running boards and are about half the cost of the AMP steps...

I’m looking to add a pair of AMP Research Xtreme boards on my 2022 A4X…

I’ve being told; because of the 2022 GMC Sierra upgraded interior electronics, and have completely changed, the AMP Research wiring harness needed to be reengineered and Re manufactured, causing the delay. I’m expecting my wire harness to arrive in about three more weeks, sometime in March.

I did not go with extreme, just the regular Amp running boards. Had them installed 2 weeks ago- look and function great. I have a 2022 AT4x. So the hold up must have to do with extreme only.

I have a 2023 and I put the regular boards on about two weeks ago. They work great. I ordered them from real truck part number.AMP-76255-01A.

what's the difference between the regular amps and the extreme besides the extra motors are the steps different ? anyone have pics of there's ?

Most reactions

Back