AT4 enthusiast finally takes delivery

Pb82 Ronin

Reaction score
Wassup y'all? Just took a huge financial kick in the nuts and purchased a brand spanking new 2022 AT4. I got all the options I wanted, none I didn't. I haven't actually taken delivery of it just yet...they're still putting on the brakes and running boards that weren't installed at the factory. Weird. But who cares as long as I get my darn truck back ASAP. Here's a couple pics from our first meeting...
image1 (2).jpeg
image2 (4).jpeg

Wassup y'all? Just took a huge financial kick in the nuts and purchased a brand spanking new 2022 AT4. I got all the options I wanted, none I didn't. I haven't actually taken delivery of it just yet...they're still putting on the brakes and running boards that weren't installed at the factory. Weird. But who cares as long as I get my darn truck back ASAP. Here's a couple pics from our first meeting...View attachment 840View attachment 841
Congrats!!!! Can’t wait to see and hear more!

Wassup y'all? Just took a huge financial kick in the nuts and purchased a brand spanking new 2022 AT4. I got all the options I wanted, none I didn't. I haven't actually taken delivery of it just yet...they're still putting on the brakes and running boards that weren't installed at the factory. Weird. But who cares as long as I get my darn truck back ASAP. Here's a couple pics from our first meeting...View attachment 840View attachment 841
A massive congrats to you! Great job on the "New Member" post, it's one of the best ones on here (y). By the way, love your signature!

Finally home safe and sound...let the mods begin!!!
100_0810.JPG
100_0811.JPG
100_0815.JPG

I think these will be RAD after I bed the pads in. They definitely were NOT bedded before I drove it home. The rear doesn't increase in size or piston count. They are red though.
100_0813.JPG
100_0816.JPG

Really starting to appreciate this color choice. It sure is pretty in the sun light.

Finally home safe and sound...let the mods begin!!!
View attachment 862View attachment 863View attachment 864
I think these will be RAD after I bed the pads in. They definitely were NOT bedded before I drove it home. The rear doesn't increase in size or piston count. They are red though.
View attachment 865View attachment 866

Really starting to appreciate this color choice. It sure is pretty in the sun light.
Can’t wait to see all your mods! Looks great!

Nice looking truck. And I like the part in your signature about "lots of guns"! I had so many firearms that I'd have to count them just so I knew how many I had. Most are gone now that I'm getting older and have not been to the range in a long time. Some of the handguns & rifles were not shot at all.

Nice looking truck. And I like the part in your signature about "lots of guns"! I had so many firearms that I'd have to count them just so I knew how many I had. Most are gone now that I'm getting older and have not been to the range in a long time. Some of the handguns & rifles were not shot at all.
BTW, did your new truck come with the red calipers or are they aftermarket? I want them!!

Back