AT4 Diesel Owner's sound off!

GMC finally put the 3.0l Duramax in the Sierra AT4 1500. For those 3.0l Duramax owners, let us know your thoughts!
He’s mine for a few weeks and put 3000k on it. Love it. I am looking for wheels and tires, and leveling kit. I would love to see some examples.

He’s mine for a few weeks and put 3000k on it. Love it. I am looking for wheels and tires, and leveling kit. I would love to see some examples.

I might be looking into the same mods in the future. I wonder if a simple leveling kit would NOT ruin the fuel economy too much??

I might be looking into the same mods in the future. I wonder if a simple leveling kit would NOT ruin the fuel economy too much??
Well if you go with a reverse level you should be good to go. With a standard leveling kit I'm not so sure. I imagine it would drop the MPGs a bit.

Looking to see if anyone has done an exhaust mod on the 3.0 duramax. What are people finding is providing a good performance improvement to justify the expense. I am looking for performance boost more than sound profile. If it makes it sound better, thats fine, but performance is priority.

2" leveling kit for front. Nitto Ridge 35x11.50x20. Just picked it up this afternoon. Ran the stock setup for the first 5k miles to get a baseline on the MPG. Will have to come back around when I have some data on the new setup.

IMG_2699.jpg

I changed mine after the first 3k miles and will be changing every 5k miles. Most of my driving is either 2-lane or freeway. Stop & go city type driving accounts for 5-10% of my total mileage.

I changed mine after the first 3k miles and will be changing every 5k miles. Most of my driving is either 2-lane or freeway. Stop & go city type driving accounts for 5-10% of my total mileage.
Good Morning ,... Thank you for that update and for your oil change intervals ... that is very helpful ... regards ... Rick C.

2" leveling kit for front. Nitto Ridge 35x11.50x20. Just picked it up this afternoon. Ran the stock setup for the first 5k miles to get a baseline on the MPG. Will have to come back around when I have some data on the new setup.
I like the look, what leveling kit did you go with?

I like the look, what leveling kit did you go with?
It appears to be an RC leveling kit that they are running:
BarE said:
Rough country 2" additional installed by dealer and was told that would not void warranty. Regular driving, speed bumps, driveways, full turn - no rubbing. I am taking it to our farm over the 4th weekend and will put it through the "ditch" test to check the clearances under suspension compression.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back