Anyone have AT4 high clearance steps?

Here is what I have:
Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards: Go Rhino - 69404887T - (Protective Bedliner Coating)View attachment 833View attachment 834View attachment 835View attachment 836
Yes, if I switch, I have to have a running board that will sit against the truck. I'm wondering about the size of those holes on them though --- Would be only hold back. These rocks down on the lease roads would somehow manage to get through there. They really remind me of the $1000 high step GMC factory boards.

I haven't had any problems with rocks with my Rhino RB20. I live on a gravel road and the truck spends about a forth of it's miles on gravel. But that doesn't mean that a rock or two might get through, they also really help with mud getting on the truck, I hate washing vehicles so I had it ceramic coated so I can just spray it off. They are very similar to the high step GMC boards.

I have the factory AT4 high clearance running boards.
The good - Love the flush high clearance rugged look.
The bad - Because they sit about flush with the bottom of the door I developed a paint chip in the rock guard just below the driver's door, assuming from kicking my boots off on the running boards and kicked my rock guard. Fixed and covered under warranty. Also had a passenger trying to be nice and kicked his boots off of debri before he got in and now I have a noticeable dent just below my passenger door in the rock gaurd. 🤬 Thought it would be tougher then that.
Like I said I really like the look of them but I can see them being a continued problem. Even my local body shop suggested I find some drop down brackets.

I have the factory AT4 high clearance running boards.
The good - Love the flush high clearance rugged look.
The bad - Because they sit about flush with the bottom of the door I developed a paint chip in the rock guard just below the driver's door, assuming from kicking my boots off on the running boards and kicked my rock guard. Fixed and covered under warranty. Also had a passenger trying to be nice and kicked his boots off of debri before he got in and now I have a noticeable dent just below my passenger door in the rock gaurd. 🤬 Thought it would be tougher then that.
Like I said I really like the look of them but I can see them being a continued problem. Even my local body shop suggested I find some drop down brackets.
Any luck in finding brackets to lower the high clearance running boards?

I have those factory wide bords they are kind of nice practical but I am not big fan of the look , I am looking to replace them with something smaller .... anyone want to trade the factory narrow steps for the wide one, I am in michigan.

I didn't like those, I took them off because I thought they stuck out to far. Post #2 is what I went with and they are great IMO

I didn't like those, I took them off because I thought they stuck out to far. Post #2 is what I went with and they are great IMO
Thanks for the insight. I guess that rules those out. The Rhino RB20's are cool looking I am just worried about ease of use and functionality. I am also considering getting these Rhino Dominator D1's as they drop down a little lower and also it looks like the door sill/ rocker would be protected. I would probably spray them myself with the bedliner texture like the Rhino RB20's.

1671511580179.png

Back