What's new

AMP Research PowerSteps For Sale.

z28tranz

Reaction score
I didn't know exactly where to put this as I didn't see a classified section. Anyways I had these steps on my 2021 AT4 and I took them of when I traded it in for my 2022 AT4. They are 6 months old and work great, they come with. full harness and all associated parts including 2 motors and 2 non motorized hinges, led lights x4 and obd II plug. I'm asking 1300 plus shipping which will depend on your location. The box size will 81x13x8 and be around 51lbs. I have them on marketplace locally as well. Located in Fort Walton Beach FL
AMP1.jpgAMP2.jpgAMP3.jpg

zz502

Reaction score
Do these not work for a 2022 or are you going a different route?

OP
Z

z28tranz

Reaction score
Do these not work for a 2022 or are you going a different route?
Since the operating system changed to Global B system these wouldn't work so I sold them. They have a new part# for the refresh 22's now.

RugbyRef

Reaction score
Since the operating system changed to Global B system these wouldn't work so I sold them. They have a new part# for the refresh 22's now.
I apologize for sounding ignorant, but what does it mean when you mentioned "refresh 22"s". I have a 2022 AT4X that I just picked up and am looking at some AMP PowerSteps, but want to make sure I get the right ones that fit the truck.

OP
Z

z28tranz

Reaction score
"Refreshed" refers to the new front end style and updated interior on the 22 sierra's. You have a refreshed model being it is an AT4X.