35" Tires?

Your truck looks awesome! I went yesterday too the shop I use so we changed up on the order. I’m still sticking with the BDS 4” lift but I’m changing the wheels I’m going with the Fuel blitz’s with a +1 off set. It should stick out a tad. Shop called the wheel company they use a confirmed I will be fine with that setup. I’m crossing my fingers!
Awesome. Please provide pics. I’m looking for a wheel also as I want it to poke out just a tad as well. I think that would be the perfect look I’m looking for.

Awesome. Please provide pics. I’m looking for a wheel also as I want it to poke out just a tad as well. I think that would be the perfect look I’m looking for.
I will it’s already ordered. It will be a couple weeks until the lift comes in

2024 AT4 3500
I have viewed 35's on stock rims with +44 and no modifications we're needed. They work fine. I installed KO2's, 35's 12.5" with Fuel +01 offset and they rubbed on the Front outside. I trimmed very little and nicely, can't even tell. However, the ride is questionable and the steering wheel shakes slightly at certain speeds. They look awesome, but this is something I am thinking I am not willing to deal with just to look good. Is this just something you're going to have with 35's inherently?

2024 AT4 3500
I have viewed 35's on stock rims with +44 and no modifications we're needed. They work fine. I installed KO2's, 35's 12.5" with Fuel +01 offset and they rubbed on the Front outside. I trimmed very little and nicely, can't even tell. However, the ride is questionable and the steering wheel shakes slightly at certain speeds. They look awesome, but this is something I am thinking I am not willing to deal with just to look good. Is this just something you're going to have with 35's inherently?
That BDS lift rides sweet! The only rubbing I have is in reverse at a hard turn. I was very surprised with the ride when I got it back. It’s a very very little rough but it’s the tires an I need to take out five Lbs of air out of each tire then I think it will be good. One thing I did an I don’t know what model you have but I put a throttle commander omg I can’t believe the throttle response! Look it up it’s worth every penny

I am going to try to let some air out. I have them at 60 on the front and 70 on the rear. I will try 55 on the fronts. If I can't get the ride, I will go back to stock rims and a 295.

That BDS lift rides sweet! The only rubbing I have is in reverse at a hard turn. I was very surprised with the ride when I got it back. It’s a very very little rough but it’s the tires an I need to take out five Lbs of air out of each tire then I think it will be good. One thing I did an I don’t know what model you have but I put a throttle commander omg I can’t believe the throttle response! Look it up it’s worth every penny
I am going to try to let some air out. I have them at 60 on the front and 70 on the rear. I will try 55 on the fronts. If I can't get the ride, I will go back to stock rims and a 295.

Are you pulling a trailer or heavy payload everyday? PSI seems high for daily driving IMO.

Are you pulling a trailer or heavy payload everyday? PSI seems high for daily driving IMO.
These tires have a load index of 121 and I think I am supposed to have a minimum of 126 on the 3500. However, I am never going to pull what this truck is rated for to that index. 121 has a rating to 13188 and 126 is 14996. The max I would ever have is 8k-10k. The bigger issue is the 3500 has a minimum psi rating for the rear and then the alarms sound and then Onstar, the dealer, and whoever else will listen is kicking my door in. Unbelievable technology!

These tires have a load index of 121 and I think I am supposed to have a minimum of 126 on the 3500. However, I am never going to pull what this truck is rated for to that index. 121 has a rating to 13188 and 126 is 14996. The max I would ever have is 8k-10k. The bigger issue is the 3500 has a minimum psi rating for the rear and then the alarms sound and then Onstar, the dealer, and whoever else will listen is kicking my door in. Unbelievable technology!
Oh, you have a 3500? This thread is in the 1500 section of the forum. That is likely where the disconnect is, and why you are running a higher PSI than we are.

Oh, you have a 3500? This thread is in the 1500 section of the forum. That is likely where the disconnect is, and why you are running a higher PSI than we are.
I see that now. I was looking to see if anybody else experienced that wobbly feeling with the 35's. That's what got me here.

I see that now. I was looking to see if anybody else experienced that wobbly feeling with the 35's. That's what got me here.
Gotcha. I run 35's with 10-ply sidewalls and run 35-38lbs. I get the wobbly feeling below 36lbs usually, but Im a lot lighter than you.

So all the information I have found says that we need an additional level or lift on top of the "factory" 2" lift to run 35" tires? Plus depending on the offset of the wheels we may need a mudflap delete kit and still do some grinding/cutting? I am only planning to run 20x9 wheels with 0mm offset. I didn't really want to add more lift as I am short and like the stock height. I definitely didn't want to have to cut anything.
I have 35 inch tires with a 2 inch leveling kit. Their mounted on the stock 20 inch wheels. No rub so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpeg
    IMG_0068.jpeg
    522.6 KB · Views: 98
Gotcha. I run 35's with 10-ply sidewalls and run 35-38lbs. I get the wobbly feeling below 36lbs usually, but Im a lot lighter than you.
Been looking at getting 35x12.50's on 18x9 +12mm wheels. Talked to a shop about installing the ReadyLift 2" SST Level kit (the one that changes the rear block out to a 3") and Bilstein 5100's. Told them what combo I wanted to run. He didn't seem to think it would fit. I currently have 275/65/20R (34.1x10.8) on stock with no trim or rub.

Did you have to do a lot of trimming? Wheel spacers to clear the UCA's?

Anyone else running 35's on just a level kit?

Most reactions

Back