3.0 Warm up

contenderv07

Reaction score
I’ve had mine since April and I’m not gonna lie I haven’t noticed anything in mine. I’ll try to remember in the morning and pay attention since it’s gonna be a little cooler in Kentucky.
awesome thank you, I'm in NC so it doesn't get too cool, but when I go hunting in the mornings I know it takes about 10 miles (at least) for it to get warmed up and ready to go. Kinda like me LOL Takes me awhile to get my joints warmed up in the mornings :ROFLMAO:

awesome thank you, I'm in NC so it doesn't get too cool, but when I go hunting in the mornings I know it takes about 10 miles (at least) for it to get warmed up and ready to go. Kinda like me LOL Takes me awhile to get my joints warmed up in the mornings :ROFLMAO:
Yea I used to think heated seats was something I would never need but my last 2 trucks have had them and I’ve grown to appreciate it kinda helps me loosen up before I go to the gym in the mornings and handy if you’ve been sitting in a deer stand in November.

yep especially with back issues. Had back injections a couple of weeks go and got used to riding to the gym in my wifes car that has heated seats. Best "warm up" I've had LOL

I've had 3 6.6 duramax's in the past (all under 2007.5 models) and was curious about the 3.0 version. How long does it take to warm up to normal operating temps? I know with the 3 diesels I've had, it takesa while for everything to get flowing and warmed up. Thanks for any help!

I've had 3 6.6 duramax's in the past (all under 2007.5 models) and was curious about the 3.0 version. How long does it take to warm up to normal operating temps? I know with the 3 diesels I've had, it takesa while for everything to get flowing and warmed up. Thanks for any help!
Hello ... I have a 3.0 in Ontario Canada and was wondering when you start to plug in your vehicle overnight ( at what temperatures ?? )

Hello ... I have a 3.0 in Ontario Canada and was wondering when you start to plug in your vehicle overnight ( at what temperatures ?? )
I want to say once it reaches -13 degrees F. Several guys on the duramax forum were using it when it was a little warmer and started getting CEL.

I'm in South TX. Pretty sure that plug will never see the light of day!

Back