22 AT4 - Possible Issues

I am an android phone user and if I switch to Android Audio, yes, I get a satellite view, but it does not fill the whole screen. Using the Google truck map, it does but no satellite view. I'm ok with it but seems like a downgrade from the 17 and 18 I have had.

When my truck was new, the speed limit sign was blank for about the first week. I caulked that up to finding me and loading my area. Since then, its worked fine other than brand new roads which it does not know yet. Hopefully the whole system will be online updates over time.

One more comment. Where did the sunglass storage compartment go? There is certainly room in the center roof area but nothing there. Something that simple and designers eliminated it.

Anyone hearing clunk noise at slow speed near the gear case or leaf springs area??

I read on this forum and on gm authority that if your truck has the M/Ts it will not have sport mode. If it has the A/Ts it WILL have sport mode. Seen that in several places with several people confirming that is the common denominator.

I read on this forum and on gm authority that if your truck has the M/Ts it will not have sport mode. If it has the A/Ts it WILL have sport mode. Seen that in several places with several people confirming that is the common denominator.
What is MTs and ATs ?

Gotcha thanks I have the At4x I don’t have the sport mode wit ATs tires About 150 miles on it so far

Maybe I have to hit a certain mileage before it shows up like someone said

I'll forget about the "Sport Mode" being available then, which I doubt I would use anyway. Thanks for the info.

I plan to stop by the dealer in the next few days to ask about the wiper issue and also get an update on the missing chips.

I have always found the speed limit display handy and miss it when some roads are not in the system. Hopefully it comes back on for you.

Back