2024 2500/3500 Build and order status

Great forum, my story, 2024 2500 HD Duramax AT4 Oxford White no Premium pkg did not want sun roof. Went preferred pkg, tech pkg and max trlr pkg. no codes, wish I knew how you receive them but sounds like they’re not too useful anyway. Rivard placed my order May 25, GMC accepted it June 9, GMC emailed July 24 to inform my build started. July 31st a GMC.com chat told me it was built and shipping is next. Aug 7 GMC emailed to state it is shipping. Zero communication from dealer. I suppose I will see it when I see it, perhaps. Sure looking fwd to it.
Who’s your salesman at Rivard? I have Brien and he only updates me if I ask him. If you ask your salesperson to email you the build sheet, it’ll show you the codes and all the dates associated.

I called and asked my dealer and he said we should have mine in a few weeks down in FL. I believe my is supposed to ship next week. Are you in Texas? Just guessing off the name lol
Not now, I use to live in the Dallas area, live in northwest Arkansas now.

You would think that whenever the truck changed status an automated email would be sent if you’re signed up to get an email.

Purchased a 2024 AT4 that Im told is in route to the dealer and left the shipping yard last week. However since then I have not been able to get any meaningful updates. Im leaving on a trip at the end of next week. Any chance the truck gets here before Wednesday next week?

Purchased a 2024 AT4 that Im told is in route to the dealer and left the shipping yard last week. However since then I have not been able to get any meaningful updates. Im leaving on a trip at the end of next week. Any chance the truck gets here before Wednesday next week?
I've seen a lot of them take up to 2-3 weeks from "leaving the yard" to actually showing up at the dealership.
You might get lucky and it actually show up without mega delay.

Well, just got an email today that my 2024 3500 AT4 is on its journey to me, verified with my dealer and they said it was on the rail.
We’re leaving for a trip on Aug. 30th, sure wish it would arrive before we leave.

Pre-ordered a 2024 Sierra 3500HD AT4 in Jan. Summit white, Duramax diesel, preferred package with the goods. Build week 3/6, stoked!
lol
Well, just got an email today that my 2024 3500 AT4 is on its journey to me, verified with my dealer and they said it was on the rail.
We’re leaving for a trip on Aug. 30th, sure wish it would arrive before we leave.
I ordered my AT4 3500 May 8th and it was built and shipped on August 9th and arrived at my dealer two days ago 8/21. They are installing ordered items and I will likely pick up this Friday. Hopefully you get yours before the 30th! Your dealer should have access to tracking like the attached picture and be able to tell you where it is enroute.

Attachments

• IMG_5488.jpeg
    IMG_5488.jpeg
    458.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2890.jpeg
    IMG_2890.jpeg
    374.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5546.jpeg
    IMG_5546.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5282.jpeg
    IMG_5282.jpeg
    750.6 KB · Views: 69
I was told I had a TPW for this week(back on 7/14), however I have not gotten any news about it (I know week is not over yet). The chat just keeps saying it has been accepted and moving towards production. I was hoping chat would have updated so when I call dealership I could at least the backend says it was built.

Anyone else noticed the Chat not updating or TPW not being true?

Well I went over and picked up my 2024 AT4 3500 and love it. I will be keeping the 2022 AT4 1500 for now but I'm thinking is may not get driven to much except by my wife.
IMG_3023.jpeg
71479769215__A5DC5C21-FE3F-4161-8F4F-7EDD5B7135F8.jpeg

Got word yesterday from dealership truck was built finally. But found out they left 3 things off I added and put the wrong steps on even though my print out has the right ones I requested on day of ordering in June. This was attempt #4.

I was told I had a TPW for this week(back on 7/14), however I have not gotten any news about it (I know week is not over yet). The chat just keeps saying it has been accepted and moving towards production. I was hoping chat would have updated so when I call dealership I could at least the backend says it was built.

Anyone else noticed the Chat not updating or TPW not being true?
Chat has been reluctant to provide me any stats details of the truck I'm awaiting arrival on. They get to a point and tell me to contact my dealer. The dealer has been great but they can't get shipping info, other than it's sitting in Flint awaiting transport.

Reactions: Zip
Chat has been reluctant to provide me any stats details of the truck I'm awaiting arrival on. They get to a point and tell me to contact my dealer. The dealer has been great but they can't get shipping info, other than it's sitting in Flint awaiting transport.
How long has it been wait for transport?
Mine is available for shipping but don't anything else at this time.

How long has it been wait for transport?
Mine is available for shipping but don't anything else at this time.
I don't know, the only thing the dealer has told me is awaiting transport. When I ask the date of the awaiting transport event code, all they will say is it shows a 3 month window (which is what's always displayed). So, not very helpful.

I don't know, the only thing the dealer has told me is awaiting transport. When I ask the date of the awaiting transport event code, all they will say is it shows a 3 month window (which is what's always displayed). So, not very helpful.
Hmm interesting but good to know.
I found out mine was marked for ready shipping(or words similar to it on the print out I got) with date of the 26th.
Dealership said they should throw it on a truck shortly. Which isn't helpful really.

Most reactions

Back