2022 Refresh Order Experience

So for anyone whose been sitting at 4300 for a few weeks now or told your truck is in Marion OH like mine, GMC chat told me today “ Your vehicle is currently stored awaiting a shipment of semi conductors before final ship enemy to your dealer.” I thought we were past this now? So beyond frustrating

So for anyone whose been sitting at 4300 for a few weeks now or told your truck is in Marion OH like mine, GMC chat told me today “ Your vehicle is currently stored awaiting a shipment of semi conductors before final ship enemy to your dealer.” I thought we were past this now? So beyond frustrating
I also just found out within the last hour that my truck has two current event codes both 4300 and 4D00 which sounds like its waiting on chips. Looks like once again you and I are in the same boat.

I also just found out within the last hour that my truck has two current event codes both 4300 and 4D00 which sounds like its waiting on chips. Looks like once again you and I are in the same boat.
We’ll hopefully we get out of this boat and into our trucks sooner rather than later.

Just got news the truck made it to the distribution center for “final inspection”. Anyone know how long that part takes? From there it’s a 6 hour drive to my dealership. It’s getting real.

Where are you? I’m at 5 weeks from that email, my dealer is 3 hours from the port/distro center. I know some folks are doing better though, especially if it’s not a port of entry.

Where are you? I’m at 5 weeks from that email, my dealer is 3 hours from the port/distro center. I know some folks are doing better though, especially if it’s not a port of entry.
Distribution center is in New Richmond WI. Dealership is in central South Dakota.

Hopefully you get it faster than me then! Also definitely ask your dealer if they can arrange a pickup for you if it takes too long.

Ordered my '22 refresh through GMC.com in early or mid January and it arrived last Wednesday. My whole experience (minus the long wait) was awesome to be honest. I Just joined this group and have been using the search tab to scroll some of the threads. Ordered the pedal commander for my baby duramax before I even left the lot. Completely changes the feel of the truck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618-215754_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618-215754_Instagram.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 50
Got an update from my dealer. My build (transport) is on hold for a microchip. Produced a few weeks ago in MX. I've got the VIN now but no window sticker. Asked about the retrofits and if they are going to stay on the original Q3/Q4 schedule. Nothing official to report but unofficially that schedule isn't going to hold.

Got an update from my dealer. My build (transport) is on hold for a microchip. Produced a few weeks ago in MX. I've got the VIN now but no window sticker. Asked about the retrofits and if they are going to stay on the original Q3/Q4 schedule. Nothing official to report but unofficially that schedule isn't going to hold.
GMC chat told me the same thing yesterday! Is also completely built and have the VIN but on hold for chips! I think ours were produced the same time in Mexico prob sitting in the same lot

GMC chat told me the same thing yesterday! Is also completely built and have the VIN but on hold for chips! I think ours were produced the same time in Mexico prob sitting in the same lot
Yup. I guess they scheduled them thinking the chips would be there then decided to just build and hold rather than skipping altogether. Seems some posts a page or two back were mentioning similar trucks sitting in Marion OH. Mine goes to Laura in IL then I'll probably have it shipped out to me in CA so I'm guessing I'll be the last to take actual possession from this group of trucks.

I've checked pretty regularly to see if anywhere in the country ever got what I ordered just by chance but it is too odd of an order so I'll just have to wait it out.

Back