2022 Refresh Order Experience

Tski

Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has ordered a 22 refresh and what your experience has been? I reserved mine in Oct and went into the dealer to order the end of Jan. Four weeks since ordering my order still sits at an 0500 code which from what I gather means it’s basically sitting in purgatory. At this point I’m thinking the dealer didn’t have allocation or there is some kind of constraint on my order. The dealer is telling me it just hasn’t been accepted because they’re getting slammed with orders. Thinking about visiting another dealership. Any thoughts?

If you initiate a chat on the GMC website you can give them your order number and they will tell you where it stands.

I reserved mine in October as well, then placed the order in January. My dealership says that the factory is stating a March 14-17th delivery. He did state that he could not guarantee the date though as he was only giving me information that the factory advised him of.

How were you able to get your code number?

I tried the GMC chat as well, they were not able to provide me with any additional information. This is the only thing i received from GMC thus far is an email stating "Order Placed"

When you order is entered, it goes to status 1100 when it's accepted. However, the dealer must have an allocation to tag your order to it. Thus, until there's an allocation, you just sit in status 1100. I know a dealer who hasn't gotten (1) allocation yet, and I know others that have.

Mines at 0500 which nobody seems to have a real idea what that even means, but I don’t feel good about it. I was the second order at my dealership the other was an AT4x.

Curious have they said anything about further impact of chip shortage and feature deletes due to the war?

My limited was delivered a month ago without heated steering/seats (which they could install later on in June/July ish was their guess but I doubt it will happen then)

Apparently, mine is now at 3300. Here is what GM authority had for definitions of the event codes.

• 0500 (DEFINITION OF THIS STATUS IS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN)
  • 1000 ORDER ON HOLDER AT DEALERSHIP
  • 1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
  • 1101 ORDER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM
  • 1102 ORDER ENTERED VIA WEB
  • 2000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
  • 2001 ORDER GENERATED TO DEALER
  • 2005 ORDER REPLACED BY GM PROSPEC ORDER
  • 2030 ORDER EDITED BY GM
  • 2051 ORDER CHANGED THRU WEB
  • 2500 ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
  • 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
  • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
  • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
  • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
  • 3450 IMPORT VEHICLE PRODUCED
  • 3550 IMPORT VEHICLE SHIPPED FROM PORT OF ORIGIN
  • 3575 IMPORT VEHICLE RECEIVED AT PORT OF ENTRY
  • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
  • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
  • 4104 BAILMENT INVOICE
  • 4106 BAILMENT RELEASED
  • 4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
  • 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
  • 4200 ORDER SHIPPED
  • 4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY
  • 4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
  • 5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
  • 6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
  • 9000 ORDER CANCELED

What was your config ? Did you go with AT4 or AT4X ? Did you go with 3.0L diesel or the 6.2 ?

What was your config ? Did you go with AT4 or AT4X ? Did you go with 3.0L diesel or the 6.2 ?
AT4
3.0L
Titanium Rush Metallic
AT4 Preferred
Technology Package
Safety Package

Back