1500 AT4s. Lets see them!

Attachments

• DD748211-F46D-42FB-B46E-DA25D61D5A37.png
    DD748211-F46D-42FB-B46E-DA25D61D5A37.png
    1 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
The rig looks great! Sorry that happened with the headlight though...

Perfect reason for a Ranch Hand Midnight though!

View attachment 1394
Great looking truck!
Thanks Lambo! I’m not sure I need a full replacement bumper RCD, plus I’ve heard extra weight can wear down brakes, RanchHand makes just the grill guard and it retains the factory tow hooks plus it’s $1K less than the bumper. Seeing as I already have to shell out $1200+ for the headlight, can’t afford to do both right now. I’m tempted to search some junkyards and see if miraculously one survived.

Carbon pro wheels? Different look. I like that.
Ya I had a 2019 trail boss (5.3L?) but it left a bit to be desired after my 2012 Chevy suburban Z71. So I dropped by the gmc dealership and they only had one AT4 on the lot. Salesman said “it’s gonna go fast with all the options it has” went to lunch, wife convinced me it was a solid investment as I traveled quite a bit back then, came back, there was someone working out his financials in the space of 1hr! I said I’ll take it and I’ve never been more impressed with the quality and the forethought (even my differential bleeders go up to the gas tank). This thing has it all! I’m guessing the wheels are color matched but I don’t know for sure.

Oh and before anyone asks, while I know it’s not an AT4, here’s a picture of my Chevelle (along with truck my dad traded in when he got the AT4 behind it lol).
Nice! I have a 72 Chevelle SS454 and reserved an AT4 today. Lets start a Chevelle/AT4 trend! That may be a sweet thread to start actually........ Pics of your classic car along with your GMC truck. But, gonna be a while for me.

Hello, could you let me know the size rims and tires you went with? Any offset? I've had company vehicles since I've been in the workforce and this is my first go around with customizing anything. Thanks, you're truck looks great.
Thank you. The rims are 17" with 0 offset. The tires are 35" x 12.50 RT.

Back